Monday, August 28, 2006


Two posts in quick succession!?! I can almost hear the gasps, the sputtered words of disbelief, the chocking on milo (which, by the way, really hurts!!). Yes, I am posting another one to let you know that my move went fine. I am sitting at my friend’s place typing away on my computer to the sound of her brand-spanking new fridge. Everything is new in this place and it is kind of like staying in a hotel, without the paying or knowledge that 3000 people have slept on the same sheets you are currently lying on!
Ok, so I have moved out and boy that was fun (detect sarcasm!). I realize that I have too much crap! WAY too much crap! It occurred to me sometime between my brother humming the tetris tune as he tightly packed about half my stuff into storage and the surveying the left over crap that I was supposedly keeping with me as I travel from my friend’s place to no-mans landville that I go to next!
I therefore vow to chuck out and/or sell all unnecessary horded stuff when I move on campus! If I don’t I am likely to get trapped under it all and need David Koch to organize a benefit concert for me. On the plus side, I may get $1,000,000 if my book deal gets signed. I imagine the title would be something along the lines of:
“Help me if you can, I’m feeling weighed down by all this useless crap!"


Hehe… til next time! Bye!

5 Comments:

At 8:08 pm, Blogger Vidya said...

Give me the deal... I will sign it!!

MELLIE! Ridhish is currently looking for a room mate!!!! You should seriously consider moving in! Atleast for a short time!

 
At 8:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melanie Pellie, that is seriously funny! At least you don't have all the books I do :P

Yoomi

 
At 4:00 pm, Blogger Parton Words said...

Good luck with the book deal. I know Kochie's producer if it doesn't come through. And you're so right......choking on milo really does hurt

 
At 7:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mellie Pellie, I should give you a call sometime in the next few days or better yet, I could always write a nice, healthy email!

Yoomi

 
At 9:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

About that $1 million dollar book deal...let me know when it comes through so I can increase your rent by 7000% ;-)

-R

 

Post a Comment

<< Home