Monday, April 10, 2006

Wishin' and a hopin'

I wish...
I knew how to stress less
I liked going to bars and being in crowded smoky places
I knew how to talk to the opposite sex without acting so moronic - I'm 23 I should know how to do this stuff already!!
I could occassionally take the easy road
I wasn't afraid to sing more and in front of more people
I could tell people what I'm feeling when it would help
I wasn't a middle child with all my middle child woes!
I was on prozac (sometimes!!!)
I was Natalie Portman in Garden State
I got more results in my PhD - or that my supervisor gave more of a crap about my project!
I was less afraid of life
I had longer hair so I could cut it all off! (Does that make sense??)
I could see my wonderful friends, family and cat more!

Here's Johnny:

6 Comments:

At 6:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melllllllllllieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee You are my bestest buddy and it's not just because of the Johnny Depp pictures...

Yoomi

 
At 6:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel,

Damn, he is oh so goodlooking...

Yumna

 
At 7:35 pm, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

I agree with Yoomi!!!

Mel, I also understand your long hair thing..........

I also love your honesty.......:D

 
At 9:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have written my email for the day!

Yoomi

 
At 6:03 pm, Blogger Vidya said...

Johnny Depp looks like a girl in that picture! There is something wrong with his page...

I wish I could see you more... I wish I could listen to you sing more too...

Actually, I wish for all those things that you wished for for you :D Makes sense??

hugs!

 
At 1:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he looks darn good. Guys, a poster of Johnny Depp for my next birthday would be much appreciated...You all now know my wish list items (or item)... :D

Yoomi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home