Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm not thinking about it so don't ask me to!

"So, tomorrows the big day!" said the girl from my lab

"Um...yep, I guess" said I

"Wow! If I were you I'd be flipping out right now! I HATE hospitals with all the people dying and giving birth and coughing everywhere. I hope you don't get a coughing patient next to you because I'll probably have to stand outside the room when I visit you!"

"Oh! Don't worry about visiting, its only an ankle operation"

"BUT, sometimes ankle operations turn into, like, finding a tumour in your leg!"

"Um, yeah, gotta go and finish that packing!"


So, basically, I am banning people from talking to me about D-day from now on. I will be fine and don't need people who know I usually stress trying to break my calm with stuff about tumours! Idiots!

Anyway, I didn't get a chance to talk to a few people I wanted to talk to so SORRY (Vids: Really, REALLY Sorry!). I will message you all when I become lucid (in between lovely bouts of morphine sleep!).

See you all soon with my leg in plaster (AHHHH!). hehe

8 Comments:

At 7:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mellie,

That gal from your lab is high on tact-factor. She seems like a tremendously thoughtful person too :D

I'm not making fun but come on! Anyhow, I wish you well and enjoy the bouts of morphine sleep. My rats are enjoying the experience :P

Yoomi

 
At 8:33 pm, Blogger Vidya said...

But I did talk to you!!!

OH AND! "BREAK A LEG!" :P I love it!

 
At 4:55 pm, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

Mel, I'm glad things went well.

I'll give you call one of these days.

Take care.

 
At 11:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update, Update, Update!

Yoomi

 
At 9:36 am, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

Ditto!!!

 
At 9:25 am, Blogger Vidya said...

Who has the travelling journal now?

 
At 8:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do! I have written in it but am wondering if I should post it or should wait a bit for various reasons before sending it off!

Yoomi

P.S There's no need to worry. I haven't forgotten it ;)

 
At 1:32 pm, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

Update you slacko!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home