Wednesday, May 10, 2006

We'll grow old together!

Thanks for the suggestions for ways to enrich my work life by killing little self centred queen...things are going ok in that department (for now!).

This post I am dedicating to the most important man in my life at the moment. He's sexy, beautiful to look at and listen to and he's from Sydney. Unfortunately, he is married with two kids but I don't care!

Yes, I guess only Yoomi may know who I'm talking about, having possibly fallen in love with this man herself while at the great escape. His name is Lior! Beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, amazing Lior! Here's a picture of him to oggle all day instead of working:





Ah, so beautiful! I don't want to rub it in Yoomi, but I'm so happy to be witnessing my fourth Lior performance in late May! That is all for now, I hope you all have amazing days dreaming of Lior - play some of his music right now if you can and just stare at his picture!

Mellie from canberra ... signing out :D

8 Comments:

At 8:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mellie,

That post made me giggle because it is sort of funny and yes, if I was listening to anything except Fear by Senora McLachlan, I would take it off and listen to precious Lior and I am indeed jealous but I'm hoping that I will get to catch him later in the year. If it was anything except a weekday night, I would have joined you but I figured I would be torturing rats on a regular basis by then and I wouldn't be able to leave them. All that said, please keep me in mind next time he's playing because I do want to still see the lad live and I'd like to see him with my music buddy but I'll probably be visiting you in Canberra sometime in June... :)

Yoomi

 
At 8:45 pm, Blogger Vidya said...

HE IS MARRIED??????

Tht was harsh Mel! Why did you ahve to tell me that he was married???? NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She had to share that piece of tragic news with you. Imagine how devastated you'd be if you were converted to Lior super fandom and THEN realised he was married. Trust me, it's one of the most devastating things around in life and you don't want to go through that and really, Mellie Pellie had your best interests at heart :) Still, I say we have a mini-mourning session next time we're all together...

Yoomi

 
At 4:24 pm, Blogger Vidya said...

What makes you think I wasn't already converted to Lio mega fandom already???

there are better ways to break bad news - than to simply post it on your blog! *HMPH!*

 
At 4:24 pm, Blogger Vidya said...

Lior*

 
At 7:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, I'm sure there is dear Vidya :)

Yoomi

 
At 7:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, it's quiet here as well. How come no one's commenting? You guys all have access to computers a whole lot more than I do. I could almost burst into tears but hey, I'm in a jolly fine mood so I ain't gonna be doin' dat. By the way Mel, it was lovely speaking to you yesterday :)

Yoomi

 
At 8:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mellie, please update! I am visiting these blogs and there's no activity at all!

Yoomi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home