Wednesday, June 20, 2007

JJ: the fatty mc fat fat nephew - Part Deux

Yes, by popular demand, my gorgeous nephew is back for his second post! Moreover, he's cubbier than ever:


And the happy little vegemite family unit:


In other news, I will be in Sydney next for week for some (much needed) holidaying. Unfortunetly, I have just realised I have virtually no money until pay day next week so if you want to get together it will have to be after thursday!

Bye for now gorgeous girls,

Mellie Pellie xx

3 Comments:

At 4:03 pm, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

OMG!!! Look at his cheeks!!!!!!!!!!

How CUTE!!!!! I bet you wanna squeeze him (I do!!).

 
At 9:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's time for his third guest appearance on your blog Mel. Back by popular demand...

Yoomi

P.S. I'll be in Canberra next week!

 
At 10:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You haven't updated in ages!

Vidya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home