Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Holy CRAAAAAPPPP!

It just hit me about 20 seconds ago that as of the 5/6/8 I'll have run out of my scholarship money. Please ignore the next part if you are easily offended by swearing...










....







....






....






.....






.....













.....


















FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCK!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!

I'm seriously hyperventilating now (only in my head, not in reality!)

2 Comments:

At 8:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brother Mel. I shall add my two cents!
****

Yoomi

 
At 1:31 pm, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

Okay............I'm guessing you are a little stressed right now. That is one year away, anything can happen in that time, so please, try not to worry!!!

BTW, your swearing seriously offended me!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home