Thursday, May 10, 2007

JJ: the fatty mc fat fat nephew

Far be it for me to deny the only reader I have left, I decided to update my blog.


I have been waiting until I had loaded some photos onto my computer, which required other things that I won't bore you with the details of.


Anyway, on to the post:


As of March 16th at 2:42pm I am an aunty (Aunty Maney to be specific). Jayden Kristofer was born a big boy (can't remember the details of his weight anymore) especially considering he was a week early. The following picture was taken at Easter, and before you ask, no that hairy leg is not my leg in need of some wax, it is JJ's poppy holding him like a pro. The really funny thing is that JJ has these long hypermobile fingers and really loves the stick his middle finger up by itself whenever he can hear his dad's voice (seriously funny!).


Naturally, he was handed a musical instrument very early to become accustomed to an object that will no doubt become permanently attached by the age of 13 years.
Anyway, that is it for now...I'm just working and other things at present which I will not mention here but hopefully we'll all see each other soon and I'll tell you all then!
Love, Mellie
By the way: Join Facebook... I've only got 5 friends right now!!!! Hate to sound desperate but there you go! xx

7 Comments:

At 5:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine! I'll comment to myself about how cute my nephew is!!! Cuuuuutttttttiiiieeee

Mellie

 
At 1:41 pm, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

I like the finger!!!!!!!!!!! Very cute Mellie!!!! Congratulations on becoming an Aunty!!! I bet everyone is over the moon!!! Tell your whole family congratulations from me (no doubt this will confuse a few of them, but I want you to do it anyway).

 
At 11:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Young Mel...he's such a cute little one.
How is it being an aunty? It's quite exciting I hope. I know I love my nephew to bits (even when he's being a bit loud).
Will you be in Sydney this coming weekend?

Yoomi

 
At 6:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks girls! He's soo big now and smiling so much!

Yes, I'll be in sydney this weekend coming - have time to meet up? Either saturday morning or if you want to trip it to ikea on sunday around lunch time :D Haven't been up since easter so can't wait!

 
At 12:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okie doke. I shall see about Sunday though I know I'm meant to be going out with some buddies that day. I shall see if I can meet up with them some other time.

Take care Mellie Pellie.

Yoomi

 
At 5:11 pm, Blogger Vidya said...

he is sooooooooo cuuuttteeee!!!!

 
At 4:07 pm, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

More pics and an update please!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home