Friday, March 02, 2007

Epiphany

Epiphany is such an amazing word - it is so descriptive to me, in a similar fashion to 'aneurysm'. What other word would be able to describe a mind-blowing awakening (ok, so I could go a little dirty here but I will just let everyone keep a little innocence!).
The word aside, I recently experienced one (epiphany, not aneurysm). I won't elaborate via a public blog but it was something that I should have realised a very long time ago (at least since graduation day from undergrad).
So there you go, I will keep you posted on everything as it happens (how very BBC news of me)

I also just wanted to say a VERY VERY VERY BIG CONGRATULATIONS to VIDYA & SUDARSHAN on your marriage!!! I am soooooo happy for you both. I also want to CONGRATULATE ANIKA & KASUN on getting engaged!!!
You all make me feel EXTREMELY inadequate with your happiness and for that I hope you all feel very ashamed!

10 Comments:

At 4:55 pm, Blogger Vidya said...

Hej Hej Mellie!! you are the only person who would compare "epiphany" to "aneurysm"!

Thankyou for your congrats!

When are you in Sydney next???? When can I talk to you next???

Vidya (and Sudarshan)

 
At 8:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel,

I'm glad you're enjoying some new cool words or words that are old but have suddenly become quite delightful.

I will call tomorrow but happy early birthday. I hope you have a beautiful and delightful day brother Mellie!

Yoomi

 
At 11:09 pm, Blogger Sudarshan Nelaturi said...

Hi MEL,

Wishing you Many More Happy returns of the day.

 
At 1:16 pm, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

Hehehe Mellie!!! How come my congratulations was not as BIG as Vid's and Sud's?? (Vids, can I call him that??)

 
At 8:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Anika... its because SriLanka is much smaller than India :P

 
At 10:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Srilanka...isnt that just part of india??? when was it a country??

- Ridhish

 
At 3:42 pm, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

*knocks Ridhish out!!*

 
At 9:01 pm, Blogger Vidya said...

*Go Anika... Go Anika... Go Anika... GO GO GO*

(Vidya cheering Anika on!)

 
At 3:22 pm, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

*bows*

 
At 3:18 pm, Blogger Anika From Darwin said...

Update Girlfriend!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home